Need that dress
me arriving at the gates of hell
(Source: dyinglolita, via prettyprettyalien)
(Source: hollymurdoch, via grabyflowers)
Just Do It
© 2013, Kirsten Rothbart
Anonymous asked: Share 10 random facts about yourself and then pass this on to 10 of your followers :)
I am so incredibly bad at these kinds of things but here goes!
1. I really really want to learn how to play the banjo. One day…
2. I have two brothers, who are 8 and 10 years older than me. I was a mistaaaaake waaaahh.
3. When I was in Montana the summer before my freshman year, I fell 12 feet off a bridge. It was terrifying! I don’t recommend falling of things, yo.
4. I get all freckly in the summer, but they are tiny and I’m already brown so you can barely see them. I know they exist at least. ;(
5. I went to the Olympics in 2004 in Athens. I used to go to Greece almost every summer when I was little, but alas, I haven’t been since then. I miss it constantly.
6. Despite loving my major and deciding to graduate early, I have no idea what I want to do when real life starts.
7. I have PCOS. It’s poop!
8. I used to be a music major, but it wasn’t for me. I’m still not sure if I wanted to go into music education because it was what I really wanted or if it was because I felt I had something to prove to myself. Anyway, being in music sort of killed my love of making music and I’ve only recently begun enjoying it again, to be honest. I think I’ll end up teaching one day, though.
9. I’m pretty shy. If there are people I don’t know hanging out with my friends, I probably won’t say anything…it’s not even a conscious thing I only realize it later and then want to kick myself. I need to get over that.
10. I have a pet rabbit. His name is Stormageddon. I’m slightly obsessed with him. We stare at each other a lot.
This class suuuucks.
I really like the material/professor/allthatjazz but it’s so fast paced.
I have half a semester’s worth of material that I learned in less than two weeks to study from for tomorrow and that is too much.
(Source: fuck-yeahcamping, via garbageandflowers)
(Source: louieadele, via sweet-gherkins)
(Source: disco-nail, via buttcleavage)
why would you want to be an offensive stereotype for Halloween
when u can be
(Source: buttcaek, via buttcleavage)